Cabled Baby Blanket FINISHED!

|
FINALLY! This one seemed to take me forever. Maybe it's just because I stopped so much. I finally finished it last night. And it looks pretty nice. I don't have any pics yet, I want to fix it up first before I display it for all to see lol. But soon I will post pics, promise. It really did come out nice and I hope my sis-in-law really likes it.

As for the other blanket I was making for her...I think I'm going to start over with that one. I made a simple blanket for my friend who just had a baby back in November, I think I'm going to make the same one. I really liked the way that one turned out, so I will try it again. I'd love to post the pattern, but it's not mine and the site I got it from is no longer available. So I don't know if I should. I don't know the creator's name, other wise I'd just give them credit. But it's an easy blanket that looks so nice when it's all done.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I'll think about posting the pattern I have for this...we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment